We are currently looking for a confident and hard-working Administration Assistant to join our friendly team in our Paignton office.
We provide the design, supply and installation services for commercial catering kitchens across a range of sectors.
This role is varied in our busy office and duties will include greeting clients, dealing with client queries and general administration alongside the rest of the Administration team.
The candidate must have good communication skills both face to face and on the telephone, good IT skills and be well organised with attention to detail.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday – 8.30am – 5pm.
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Carrying out requests from management as needed
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Greeting and welcoming visitors
- Processing payments
You should also possess the ability to prioritise your own workload, meet and look to exceed targets and plan routes to make the best use of your time.
This is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start.
Applicants please send your CV with details of qualifications and previous experience held via email here: firstname.lastname@example.org