Award Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Ltd started trading in 2016 as part of the GS Group. Andrew Ward, Director started life out as a service engineer for GS Engineering (UK) Ltd and then went onto develop the wider refrigeration and air conditioning aspect of the company along with Graham Massey (MD) and Simon Wilson (Technical Director of Engineering). Award focuses its attention on delivering the best service to customers with an honesty approach and communication throughout our working process – aftercare is our focal point.
Based in Devon Award Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Ltd provide service, maintenance and installation on all aspects of refrigeration and air conditioning, including:
- Ice Machines
- Air Conditioning Units
- Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Dehumidifiers / Swimming Pool Heat Pump Systems
- Ground / Air Source Heat Pumps
Our engineers cover the South of England offering service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all year round service!
All our engineers are fully trained and F-Gas registered. We are equipped to deal with breakdowns and repairs, all our vehicles are stocked with an array of spares to deal with problems first time round to get our customers business back in operation.
- We have call centre coverage 24/7 to assist with reactive breakdowns.
- All contracted customers benefit from fast reactive turnaround times on all call outs.
- We are equipped with advanced job logging software which enables us to time manage engineers to make the best use of time.
- All vehicles are fitted out with a variety of spares.