GS Catering Equipment Ltd was formed by Graham and Sheena Massey in 1978 – originally as GS Shopfitting UK. Graham and Sheena grew the company from small equipment sales into the thriving business it is today.
During this period we have built up an understanding of what our customers require and need specific to the different sectors and areas they work in. Our customers are at the very top of our priorities in providing a successful and enjoyable experience in the hospitality industry which is passed on to their own customers.
We are here to ensure a provision of advice and service to our customers for them to achieve their objectives.
We are a family business and we have teams of experienced employees and a dedicated sales and response team to meet our objectives.
‘Communication’ and ‘zero snagging’ are our bywords!
- First stage through to service design
- 2D AutoCAD Design as Standard
- 3D Design Option
- BIM Ready
- Assist with supporting sustainability and develop designs to meet BREAM requirements
- Design Only Service
- In house project manager to take the projects through to completion
- Regular site attendance to monitor progress and address any issues
- Process orders and deal directly with suppliers
Refurbishments & New Builds
- We can work with Architects and consultants to assist with design and specification development on new builds
- We can incorporate existing equipment into our package when refurbishing existing buildings
- Pre-construction Budgeting and Full Tender Packages
- Experienced Sales Personnel
- Advice and guidance on new and replacement equipment
- One off sales
- Site survey
- Tender Writing
Complete Turnkey Packages to Include
- Minor Building Work, M&E etc.
- Shopfitted Front of House Serveries
- Dining Room Furniture
- Laundry Equipment
- Walls & Floors
- Ventilation Canopies & Ductwork
- Mobile Refrigeration
- Through our sister companies GS Engineering (UK) Ltd and Award Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Ltd